14 April 2010

Night At the Cousins


Spent the evening at my cousins’ house. Pizza. Beer. Convo. It was great & relaxing. Man, is my little cousin growing up now! Above is a picture of her a few years back. Now: a cute little punk girl, err teen, with her funky style and purple streaks in her hair. Gee, I love her! 
Tomorrow… NFP class. 1st one. We’ll have to see how this goes. I’m very excited & nervous at the same time! Chris & I want to practice NFP as a married couple because of the beauty of it. No medicine, no side-effects, no plastic man-made contraptions to keep our intimacy blocked. Everyone seems to assume we are going to practice NFP because we are Catholic - and I guess you could say that is part of the reason. But you can be a morally-upholding catholic and still not use NFP for marriage. I just think it’s a more beautiful thing because, aside from being scientifically proven to be healthier & more accurate than birth control & contraceptives, it will improve our communication & boost intimacy in our future married life. Yippie! 
xo, Kristina-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! xoK