03 May 2010

Swapping It Out

I am really excited (and ashamed to announce) that I am participating in my first swap!

{Swap: a scrapbooking term used to describe the exchange of supplies and materials between two or more scrapbookers, card makers, and paper-lovers. Swaps can be done in person or through mail. Swaps can be set up through one on one decisions or group swaps, aka clubs. The supplies of the swap can be from your own stash of supplies, purchased, or something created specifically for the swap, i.e. a tag swap}


I met Lynda, the woman I'm swapping with, via The Paper Pantry. I have an online profile there and she found me! We had been talking about swapping when I admitted that I was a newbie. We decided to give it a go!!

How We Set Up Our Swap:
{1.} Emailed each other 3 questions -about our scrapbooking personalities, and other hobbies, fav. colors....
{2.} Used the 6 questions total & provided the answers to the other person.
{3.} Using these answers we "shopped" our own supplies.

This is what I'm sending her {you can click on the photos to make them bigger}:






She loves to journal (hence a whole assortment of journal tags and spots. And bright colors: there's pink, aqua, orange, yellow, red, blue, green....

Her swap kit includes:

{4} Anna Griffin Journal Tags
{9} Maya Road Acrylic Journal Embellishments
{5} Making Memories Journal Spots
{2} My Mind's Eye Accessory Sheets
{13} Making Memories Self-Adhesive Acetate Flower Diecuts
{6} Pieces of Ribbon: Teal Ruffle, Light Pink Ruffle, Pink Grosgrain with Dots, White Stripes, Teal with          
      MultiColor Dots, Green RicRac
{1} Studio G Cupcake Rubber Stamp
{17} Making Memories Chipboard Diecuts

I can't wait to get my package! Just wanted to share. :D
xo,



p.s. If you ever want to do a swap, let me know! I'd love to!

1 comment:

  1. oh i'd love to do a swap with you please email me throu ypp kindest reagrds toni louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! xoK