06 May 2010

{Vintage Hollywood Glam} AFWPI Mixer - I'm Featured!



On Tuesday next week, I will be one of a handful of featured vendors at the AFWPI (Association for Wedding Professionals International) mixer.

I've got some things in the works: never before seen homemade 3D Popcorn Box favors, a "film" trimmed wedding cake card box, maybe some homemade 3D paper film reels...

I'm very honored! These other vendors are at the top of their game and are great to work with!

Here's there links to their websites (or emails)...


and of course, many thanks to John & the DoubleTree Hotel, Claremont!


If you are a bride in the So. California area - these are the vendors to call! They also do other events as well!

If you're a wedding vendor - I hope to see you there!! Be sure to RSVP :D

xo,


3 comments:

  1. Hey! How are you? Recovering from your birthday weekend? :D

    Let me know when I can put your button up here! You're featured & everyone should see you up top!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! xoK