24 July 2010

A Crazy Little Thing.... called LIFE!

SooOOOooo, my life has been a bit chaotic, how's yours?

The wedding is fast approaching - 9.5 weeks!! GAH! In the midst of trimming, inking, and gluing, I had the opportunity to check out some new scrapbooking product from the CHA 2010 Summer Release!

I work at a local So. Cal Scrapbook store (it's my ME time, even though I get a paycheck - hehe). We had received samples of the new BoBunny lines & Reminisce lines. Woo hoo am I excited! The designs are great.

BoBunny: I just love Jan Lanoy's creations! I had the opportunity to meet her way back in 2004. She autographed my favorite paper of hers at the time - sweetest lady ever!!

Anywhoo: here they are :)  ...
 Bo Bunny CHA Summer 2010 New Releases

And the great designers at Reminisce! They never cease to amaze me - such simple designs, but ALWAYS the necessary basics! Here are just 4 of I think 12 new lines.....

MSC-PS-for-web


MTG-PS-for-web


RM-PS-web-new

DR-for-web


Sooo cute! I can't wait to make some great projects with these!

Are there any new scrapbooking lines that you're looking forward to the new releases of?

Designer Challenge:
I didn't picture my FAVORITE company's new release here - they are quite popular and come out with releases often. First person to comment with the correct company - I'll send you a goodie pack with some of their supplies!! :D

xo,

Kristina-Nicole

xo,

Kristina-Nicole

6 comments:

  1. Ok, so not Basic Grey....K and Company?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm....Little Yellow Bicycle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer.... what great guesses! But, no not yet. HINT: they came out with 6 new releases..... 4 holiday & 2 regular....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I've totally got it this time: My Mind's Eye. I love their stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHAHAHH! Yay! Lol.... Shoot me an email with your shipping info and I'll send a little something your way from previous releases :)

    kristina@kristina-nicole.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! xoK