05 November 2010

Spooky Halloween

Hi All!

Here's the last installment of the Halloween projects for the week. I have here a layout that I made a couple of years ago!! :D Enjoy!

Spooky Halloween 


a double page layout: (2) 5x7, (2) 4x6, (3) 3x3. 
the right side
 the left side
 zoom on triple matting (green Bazzill, black Bazzill, print - all inked on the edge) & three coordinating ribbons!
 here, I cut a 4"x12" border from the striped paper and stamped the edge with a "stitch" type border. then I layered the 3D tombstones & trees to make a cemetery scape. 
 zoom on title. I stamped the title on orange Bazzill with acrylic stamp alpha set. Then used an exact-o knife to cut them out. 
zoom on 3D cardstock stickers. 
***HOW TO MAKE STICKERS 3D****
1. Put stickers on scrap white smooth cardstock. 
2. Cut them out. (This takes away their "stickiness")
3. Put 3D double-sided foam adhesive on the back then glue in place. (My favorite are Pop-Dots from EK Success)

Supply List:
Printed Paper: Scenic Route "Salem" line
Stickers: Scenic Route "Salem" line
3D emb: EK Success
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Stamps: Inkadinkado, Autumn Leaves
Ink: Colorbox
Ribbon: May Arts, Creative Impressions, Bo Bunny

So, readers - I have a question: Would you like to see more of the How-Tos on this blog? Like the above post?? Please let me know! Thanks :D

xo,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! xoK