29 March 2011

I got an award! :)


To my surprise I received this great award from Cherie over at One.Heart.Scrapper.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

As the award goes, we are to tell 7 things about ourself & gift the award to 15 other inspiring bloggers.

::7 things::


1. I am a HUGE Alice in Wonderland fan. Especially all things Mary Blair.
2. My favorite ice cream flavor is Root Beer by Dryers. 
3. I'm a diehard True Blood promoter. Both the show & the books by Charlaine Harris. 
4. I prefer sunrises over sunsets. 
5. My favorite Old Testament book is Isaiah & New Testament book Timothy. 
6. Yellow & green are my favorite colors. But I mostly scrapbook in shades of orange. 
7. Skirts & dresses with pockets are my weakness.


:15 Inspirational Bloggers::




Please visit the blogs & let them know how you like their work!! 

xo,



3 comments:

  1. Hi Kristina - Nicole, a big thank you for the sweet award and love your tree project in your previous post. super cute!! thanks again, so honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for giving me a blog award. So sweet (your email went to my junk folder so it took me a day to find this!)
    You have a great blog...I enjoyed looking through your projects. Keep on creating !
    Hugs-Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the blog award, so sweet of you. I look forward to swapping ATCs with you one day soon!
    enJOY,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! xoK