29 March 2011

I got an award! :)


To my surprise I received this great award from Cherie over at One.Heart.Scrapper.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

As the award goes, we are to tell 7 things about ourself & gift the award to 15 other inspiring bloggers.

::7 things::


1. I am a HUGE Alice in Wonderland fan. Especially all things Mary Blair.
2. My favorite ice cream flavor is Root Beer by Dryers. 
3. I'm a diehard True Blood promoter. Both the show & the books by Charlaine Harris. 
4. I prefer sunrises over sunsets. 
5. My favorite Old Testament book is Isaiah & New Testament book Timothy. 
6. Yellow & green are my favorite colors. But I mostly scrapbook in shades of orange. 
7. Skirts & dresses with pockets are my weakness.


:15 Inspirational Bloggers::




Please visit the blogs & let them know how you like their work!! 

xo,



There was an error in this gadget