02 April 2011

Ultimate Brag Book:: On The Road

Hi Loves!!

Chris left today with his friend Jorge to set out for Florida, by way of Colorado, Kansas, & Kentucky (the Bourbon Trail was a must see for them!). In two weeks, after they fly home (they are leaving his car at our new home), Chris & I will be making the journey ourselves. Chris, Charlie (our furry-baby = golden retriever) & I will be driving the southern route.

I recently watched a pre-recorded class put out by Kathy at Paper Phenomenon that made the Ultimate Brag Book. Wowza!! It's such a great mini!! It's 5x7 in size, but fits up to 48 full 4x6 photos AND still room for journaling, embellishments, and anything else you could stuff in there.

::On The Road::
.front & side view.
Look at all those tabs! And they won't get bent because the covers are wider than the pages :D

 .arial view.
This is a great photo to show off the binding!

 .charms.
Some beads, a camera, & an antique frame with the word "Florida" in ueber small print...

 .front cover. 

 .page 1.
A great photo to show off the pockets & the interactiveness of the book. It flips & opens in all different directions. The great thing is.... one "page" (which offers THREE POCKETS) is made from ONE sheet of 12x12 paper!! 

 .stuffed to the max.
And I haven't even added the photos yet!! 

.the stuffing.
I pulled out all the 4 sided photo mattings, tags, journaling spots, tabbed photo tags & distressed diecuts. All this fits into that little 5x7 album. Just need to add photos!! 

Below is a video where I talk about the supplies used and a few tips on how to make it. 






And here is a link to the video if you'd like to make one for yourself :D

I encourage you to visit & join Paper Phenomenon. There are some AMAZINGLY TALENTED WOMEN on there! And while you're there, stop by my page to say hello and be a friend. 

xo,


6 comments:

  1. Love the Brag Book. Good Luck with the New Home!

    Kathy
    ScrapNDaze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow packing up for the journey to FL, working, church, hanging with friends and you still had time to make this mini? Amazing!
    Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, a lot to do - I know. God has gifted me the ability to not have to sleep! lolol. TFL

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I am amazed with this project, you are truly talented!

    Please stop by my blog, I have an award for you :)

    http://victorias-creations.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-awards.html

    ♥Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Momo sent me!!! Your work is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the projekt with all the pockets and great colores...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! xoK