21 June 2010

Nominate YOUR favorite crafter!!

Happy Father's Day to all you fathers, dads, daddys, and priests!

Over in my end of the world, we celebrated the day with good food and a day by the pool.

Unfortunately, the chicken, salmon, and ribs were eaten way too fast to get any photos! But here are some of a couple of family friends hanging out with Charlie (my golden!).




And of course... I didn't even get a shot of my own dad (he hates taking photos)



Well, after a good day of pigging out and soaking up some sun... it's time to get down to some business. 
July is approaching and I'm on the look out for the next Kristina-Nicole Artist of the Month!!!

Leave a comment below to nominate a crafter (or yourself, teehee) who you think does an amazing job at what they do & a link to their blog/etsy/facebook. 


Can't wait to see who's up for a nomination!

:D

xo,

Kristina-Nicole





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! xoK