05 March 2011

Mardi Gras Layout & Card

Lent is next week!! Almost here.... the year is moving along so quickly!

I worked on two projects: a layout & a coordinating card.

.single page layout.
this fun page has photos from the Princess & The Frog parade in the French Quarter @ Disneyland :D 

 .zoom on interactive journaling (& one awesome photo!).

.the flip over. 
fonts are by Sticko & Creative Imaginations 

 .love this photo - she looked right into my lens!.

.d.i.y. mardi gras mask. 
used the Robin's Nest Glitter mask & added feathers/gems 


Now for the matching card..... 

.celebrate!.  

.zoom on mask.


All the Fleur De Lis diecuts are Spellbinders. 

Happy Fat Tuesday!!
xo,

1 comment:

  1. Love your Mardi Gras layout. You will love Florida. I am a Florida girl, now living in NC. But, I do hope to move back some day. I just became your latest follower. I am Wende, or you might know me as wandwandco. Drop by and visit me on my blog, http://passionatelypaper.blogspot.com/. PTTP!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! xoK