29 April 2011

Happy Birthday! {TO ME}

Yesterday I turned 26. It was my first birthday away from home (3000 miles away - but we Skyped!!) but it was still a wonderfully celebrated day.
 .sister-in-law & I enjoying a lunch break @ Ruby Tuesday's.
best. drink. ever. = pineapple, coconut, orange, cranberry goodness

 .trying to sneak food.
peppercorn pork with green beans & sweet potato!! :)
 .lemon cake  - my favorite!!.
is it bad that I took a photo of the cake before I considered making a wish??

xo,


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Kristina! Birthdays away from home can be hard sometimes. It makes it easier when you're surrounded by a lot of love, and it looks like you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, what fun! And yes, you can make anything you like for the SSIC challenges, card, layout, altered item, etc., unless it is a sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! xoK