13 April 2011

Transitions....

Hi Loves,

Well, well. An update in a nutshell:
 I've got the flu, 

I'm in the middle of moving, 
 .my empty studio : shot 1.
 .my empty studio : shot 2.
.name that movie.....

I'm fulfilling my California bucket list. 
 .dinner with friends.
 .claremont village farmer's market.
 .santee alley, l.a..
 .margaritas @ don jose's with the godmother.
 .last day of work.
 .dream a little dream.
 .tim holtz & g45 tag. 
I used the Curtain Call line from Graphic 45, Jenni Bowlin buttons, Prima flowers, Tim Holtz dies, October Afternoon alpha, ink & glimmer mist.
.my Tim Holtz tags I made for work. 
.the owners. 
They are like family to me. I've had the beautiful pleasure of working for them for 10 years!!

.tracy d & I. 
we're goofballs :)

Chris & I are almost done packing the house up. The pods are here - sitting in the driveway. My closet empty. My art studio is no more. And I think that's the saddest part. No art studio.....
xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! xoK